J-QUANT Chlorine 300
100 strips per pack.
- Chlorine in solution such as chlorinated disinfectants or sanitisers can be measured easily and rapidly with this basic, reliable and cost effective test.
- There are no reagents to mix as everything is on the test strip for the reaction to occur.
- Depending on the level being determined, a solid result can be seen in less than one minute. Water reservoirs, water mains suppliers and swimming pools globally still utilise chlorine based products for disinfection or sanitisation. Electroplaters also utilise chlorine to detoxify cyanide containing waste.
- Regulations in some countries may dictate the use of chlorine test strips to ensure the correct concentration of sanitiser solutions are being used as specified by the manufacturer.
- Algae production can be avoided, contaminants can be eliminated and toxic microbes can be eradicated if chlorine is at the right level.
- Water borne infection can be minimised and safeguards can be put in place to prevent build up from impurities with routine monitoring of chlorine levels.
- This level needs to be maintained with routine checks of the amount of chlorine. Too much chlorine can also bad as it can spoil the taste and smell of water. In some cases it can become unsafe for drinking.
- In the USA, test kits must be on hand to verify the concentration of sanitisers in accordance with federal, state and local health regulations
- There are four tests available depending on the application from produce harvesting, sanitising food and food processing equipment; and sanitising hard surfaces.
- J-QUANT® Chlorine 5
- J-QUANT® Chlorine 20
- J-QUANT® Chlorine 300
- J-QUANT® Chlorine 1000
- For measuring chlorine levels in swimming pools we recommend our Swimming Pool 3 in 1 and Swimming Pool 5 in 1 test strips.
Immerse the strip in the test sample. Shake the strip to remove the excess if necessary. After the stated wait time has taken place, compare the colour produced on the test strip with the colour on the tube to the determine the concentration. Standard pack are available as 100 strips in an aluminium tube sealed with a dessicant cap.
100 strips per pack.
0 - 25 - 50 - 100 - 200 - 300 mg/L Cl₂
There are currently no reviews to show! Add your own review for J-QUANT Chlorine 300 below. Please login to review a product
Why World Lab Supplies?
Express delivery available
14 day return policy